Salesperson 36 views
- Welcome and greet customers
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Promote and sell the Company’s products and services; provide guidance to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those products best suited to their needs.
- Manage point-of-sale processes, Issue Quotations, Invoices and receipts, answer telephone and email queries.
- Analyze the behavior and needs of the clients and monitor opportunities to increase sales.
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the Customer Service department
- Maintain relationship with clients/partners via email and phone.
- Collect information and feedback from clients.
- Advise management on trends and client requirements.
- Full fluency in both English & Greek with any other language being advantageous.
- IT Literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in the sales field is required, experience in selling Ceramics and Building materials will be considered and advantage.
- Highly motivated and dynamic.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong selling and customer support skills.
- Team player and ability to work under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package including performance bonus.
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 8:30 – 13:00 / 15:00 – 18:30 , Wed 8:30 – 13:00
Saturday 9:00 – 13:00
The salary of the successful candidate will be determined based on experience.
To apply please send your CV to the following email email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.