Risk Officer – On behalf of our Client – Nicosia, Cyprus 41 views
On behalf of our client, an independent financial firm offering financing services to small and medium-sized enterprises in Greece and Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Risk Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring risk, focused on credit related indicators such as payment delays, client ratings, concentrations etc
- Monitoring asset liability mismatches, and funding issues
- Calculating and reporting capital adequacy (Basel II Core Tier 1)
- Reviewing and keeping up to date risk related policies and procedures, ensuring that they fit the company’s operating model
- Drafting any reports necessary for the risk function to be presented to BoD or regulator
- Coordinating with IT, credit and factoring departments to automate processes (e.g. ensure delays are reported electronically, reports are generated by the system etc)
- Reporting periodically to the Bank of Greece per relevant requirements
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Ease with the use of software (knowledge in Python or other programming language a plus but not necessary
- Understanding of capital adequacy calculations
- Knowledge of main principles of credit assessment
- Experience in financial advisory related to risk functions
- Working well within a group, high energy, ability to take initiative and complete tasks
- Self-driven and keen to improve process automation and increase efficiencies
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.