Risk and Regulatory Consultant – On behalf of our Client – Nicosia, Cyprus 14 views
Our client, which is one of the largest professional services networks in the world, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join their Advisory Team as a Risk and Regulatory Consultant for their offices in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Risk and Regulatory Consultant will be part of the financial services-focused team. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Delivery of a variety of tailored-made solutions to the clients of the Company to support their efforts in complying with the applicable regulatory requirements of the Central Bank of Cyprus, European Central Bank, European Banking Authority, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, etc.
- Participation in the delivery of projects in the areas of risk management, capital and liquidity, recovery and resolution planning, governance and controls, as well as in business development initiatives for clients in the banking and investment firms sectors.
- Support in the development of propositions, as well as coaching and mentoring of junior team members.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a banking institution or a consulting firm, with solid exposure in the areas of risk management,capital adequacy and regulatory compliance OR 2 -4 years of post qualification experience (ACA/ACCA) with exposure in auditing financial services or other regulated entities
- University degree in Risk, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Law, Forensics or in a related field
- Holder of a Professional Qualification: ACA / ACCA / CFA will be considered as an advantage
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment, with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
- Curious and innovative mindset easily adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to lead teams and coach more junior team members
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
All Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.