Relocation Specialist 29 views
Parimatch Tech is an international product holding company that develops technology and marketing solutions for the gaming and entertainment industry and secures global expansion for the Parimatch brand. We are looking to recruit for the Offices in Limassol a Relocation Specialist.
- Plan and execute relocation activities in accordance with individual needs of employees and their families, including arranging temporary or permanent housing, schooling, transportation assistance, and other relocation benefits.
- Communicate and respond to the needs and questions of employees prior to and during the relocation phases to assist in making this process a smooth one for all of them.
- Stay up to date with employment regulations and right to work requirements both in Cyprus and abroad.
- Maintain working relationships with real estate agencies, academic institutions and local authorities to ensure that relocation is carried out on schedule.
- Assist the Legal department with all the necessary documentations when it comes to migration and work permits.
- Appropriately respond to and problem-solve emergency relocation issues.
- Knowledgeable when it comes to doctor and hospital information.
- Assist in spouse career guidance and placement in Cyprus.
- Aware of company policies and employment benefits.
- Provide other assistance and administrative support to the HR Team.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Reporting line will be Group HR Director.
- Keep records of the families and members of the relocated families in regards to the weekly request received and inform the HR Team and the Group HR Director during the weekly meetings.
- Keep Records of all the governmental and other related authorities and arrange regular meetings with them with the presence of Group HR Director.
- University degree in Business Administration or a related field (ie: Human Resources will be considered an advantage)
- 2 – 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Greek
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical, organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- In House English lessons
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.
Please follow link to apply: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=ozmzjfwx&s=kariera