Regulatory Compliance Assistant – An AIF and UCITS Management Company – Nicosia, Cyprus 48 views
Our client is an AIF and UCITS Management Company, also authorized to offer Portfolio Management and Investment Advice to individual clients. We are actively looking to hire a Regulatory Compliance Assistant for their offices in Nicosia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance
- Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures put in place and the actions taken to address any deficiencies in the Company’s compliance with its obligations.
- Conducting reviews of departments, key business and other processes and activities to ensure the continued adherence to and effective implementation of policies, procedures and regulations.
- Providing assistance with the maintaining and updating of internal policies and procedures of the Company, in order to be in line with regulatory requirements.
- Advising and assisting the Company’s employees to comply with the Company’s obligations under the applicable legislation.
- Monitoring the legal and regulatory developments and assisting with the assessment of the necessary actions to be taken.
- Ensuring that regulatory reporting obligations are fulfilled.
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic and other reports to be submitted to the Regulatory Authorities.
- Assisting in the preparation of new AIF/UCITS applications with the Regulatory Authorities.
Skills & Requirements:
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or other related field.
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certification.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both oral and written.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Organized, diligent and able to pay attention to detail.
Location: The position is for the offices of the Company in Nicosia, Cyprus
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE