QA TESTER 36 views
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are currently looking for a passionate and motivated QA Tester to join our team of ΙΤ professionals on behalf of one of our major clients in ΙΤ sector.
Our client is a leading multinational company with global presence and large multidimensional portfolio of projects including some of the most established and prestigious companies within the global landscape.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Execute test cases with attention to detail to help ensure the quality of the product
- Perform both functional and subjective testing and separate the two properly
- Write clear and concise steps to reproduce in a bug report
- Thoroughly investigate and analyze issues to find root causes
- Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding the bigger picture
- BSc in computer science or relevant field
- 1 year of experience in similar role
- Skilled troubleshooter
- Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative
- An understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a group
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Open to learn
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Training will be provided
- Private Insurance
- 13th salary
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.