Office Manager (5874) 17 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly prestigious, International company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Office Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will play a key role in the smooth running of the company in Cyprus from an administrative perspective and will also provide some critical support to the HR Function. You will hold a minimum of 3+ years within a similar, administration focused position and will ideally have had some previous experience with HR Administration tasks. Fluency in Greek and English is a must.
- Liaising with service providers to ensure smooth running of the office.
- Receiving, recording and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail & courier packages.
- Maintaining an accurate inventory by checking stocks and supplies, placing orders for the office.
- Ensure that facilities are well maintained, arranging and supervising building maintenance.
- Acquire adequate levels of knowledge about the company and its line of business, to be able to answer FAQs, whilst being able to appropriately divert inquiries to the right individuals.
- Ensure that office security procedures are being followed.
- Providing administrative support throughout the office and assisting with administration related tasks.
- Meet and greet clients with a world-class delivery of hospitality.
- Supervision of the office cleaners, ensuring that the agreed schedule is carried out.
- Verifying invoices and carrying out payments.
- Act as a role model for colleagues in regards to telephone manners, email communication and face-to-face interaction.
- Organise internal business travels when required, including booking hotels, transport, flights, etc…
- Contribute towards the recruitment process including, creating job descriptions, liaising with recruitment agencies, processing applications and coordinating interviews.
- Provide assistance with general HR enquiries.
- Updating, maintaining the H&P HRMS.
- Prepare HR related documentation such as employment contracts, letters, etc…
- Oversee Health & Safety within the office.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience within an Administration focused role.
- Experience of handling HR Administration related tasks and duties.
- Impeccable relationship building and communication skills.
- Diplomatic, Sensitive to cultural diversity and politically astute.
- Attention to detail, timeliness and organised.
- A positive, solutions-oriented attitude to facilitate the business.
- Analytical thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-awareness.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English.