Manager, Audit Department – Nicosia and Limassol 31 views
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Qualified Auditors for our Audit Department at our offices in Nicosia and Limassol. This is a great opportunity for high caliber professionals who wish to work and thrive in a high-performance environment.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
- Conducting reviews of audit files
- Providing on the job training and guidance to the team members
- Reporting directly to the engagement partner
- Having direct communication with clients
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- Post qualification experience of minimum 3 years
- Good knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to deliver quality
- Willingness to travel within Cyprus and abroad
- Good coaching skills and project management skills
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and hybrid working model, KPMG Gym benefits and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: firstname.lastname@example.org