Magento Developer (5825) 20 views
- Follow best practices in developing Magento extensions, produce maintainable code and minimize the complexity of future upgrades.
- Develop the system to operate at scale with hundreds of Magento instances running off a common code base.
- Integrate Magento via API and file-based data exchange with other components.
- Magento 2 Module Development.
- Design and develop Magento extensions internally.
- Develop code which follows Magento Coding Standards.
- Collaborate with other team members to define and deliver specs aligned with our business priorities.
- Support automated testing, CI pipelines and release management.
- Implement Magento version upgrades across our sites production estate.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- Approximately 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer.
- Previous development experience on Magento Open Source (previously Community Edition), including experience on Magento 2.x.
- Experience writing PHP code to consume third party APIs.
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge.
- Magento certification is definitely a plus.
- Experience with system architecture.
- Experience working with issue tracking systems.
- Experience using version control, continuous integration and workflow management tools such as Gitlab.
- Experience analysing business requirements and designing the technical solution which will address these requirements.