Junior Web Developer (5873) 41 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Digital Marketing Agency with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Web Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will play a key role in the development and design of high quality, responsive websites on behalf of clients across Cyprus. You will hold a relevant academic background in Computer Science or a related field and possess a minimum of 1 years of relevant web development and design experience, working with technologies including WordPress and PHP.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Developer intuitive and highly responsive websites in WordPress and/or PHP.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases as required.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with senior developers and designers to match visual design intent of clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer of at least 1 year.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3 and PHP.
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc…
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Knowledge of Elementor Site Builder is considered an advantage.