Junior Financial Accountant – Emergo Wealth Ltd – Nicosia, Cyprus 38 views
Emergo Wealth Ltd is a fully-fledged financial services and investment advisory company, built on world-class professional expertise, integrity and transparency.
They provide investment advisory, brokerage, personal financial planning and administrative services that enable their clients to rely on turnkey, total solutions to manage and grow their wealth. They also provide a broad range of corporate financial advisory services. Emergo Wealth is the proud manager of the LifeGoals products/Investment Funds and several other quality products and services.
Emergo Wealth Ltd is looking to recruit a Junior Financial Accountant to join their team in Nicosia.
Duties and Responsibilities
Main responsibilities includes:
- Performing bank reconciliation and payment requests;
- Issue, review and post invoices on system and keep records up to date;
- Responsibility for the book-keeping (sales, purchases, nominal ledgers, etc) and audit of the fund entities and fund Manager (CIF) according to international financial reporting standards (‘’IFRS’’) ensuring on-time tax and statutory filing;
- Preparation of financial accounts, periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities and the fund manager as required by CySec, CBC and/or Companies’ Registrar;
- Responsibility for the book-keeping and audit of Emergo Insurance according to international financial reporting standards (‘’IFRS’’) ensuring on-time tax and statutory filing;
- Preparation and submission of VAT services & returns;
- Invoicing Management;
- Preparation and/or review of the interim and year-end financial statements under IFRS, and other statutory reports;
- Liaising with CySec, CBC, Custodian, brokers, banks, auditors and clients ensuring smooth business operations;
- Reporting to compliance officer and internal auditor ensuring that procedures and controls are maintained;
- Ensuring that pre-agreed internal and external deadlines are met in a timely manner;
- Working in a team and supporting supervisors in servicing clients, assisting with day to day requests and responding to their needs.B
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field;
- Any related experience will be considered an advantage
- Good personal communication skills, both written and oral;
- Must possess great attention to detail;
- Must be self-motivated and self-starting;
- Must be focused and deadline driven;
- Good computer literacy
Location: The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus
Remuneration: Emergo Wealth offers a competitive compensation package and a unique opportunity to significantly participate in the growth of an innovative company.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE