Java Developer – CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings Group – Nicosia, Cyprus 12 views
CNP Cyprus Insurance Holdings Group (“Group”), one of the largest insurance Groups based in Nicosia Cyprus, is seeking to recruit an ambitious and self-driven person for the position of Java Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate functional requirements to technical design and development tasks.
- Develop custom applications using complex data and domain models (Large scale DB tables).
- Test and troubleshoot user-reported problems.
- Work with International Vendors to develop code for third party software.
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing in JAVA.
- Fluency in the use of information Technology Applications.
- Knowledge and experience in developing in the following fields:
- JAVA Enterprise Edition programming
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage his/her own time schedule and work in multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to co-operate well with other team members for the delivery of larger projects.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language.
The position is for the Client’s offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Remuneration will be according to experience and qualifications and includes an attractive salary and benefits package as well as opportunities for career development in a stable and challenging working environment.
Applications Deadline: 10/06/2022
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE