IT Support 21 views
This job provides the necessary support for educational management systems, reporting systems, website content and applications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with the IT Director and users regarding requests, training, support and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and support of the school’s systems including, the School Information Systems, Website, Databases, Content Management Systems and Intranet
- Identify and handle technical issues and communicate with companies where necessary
- Consult with users regarding requests, training, user support and troubleshooting
- Develops functional and technical documentation and test procedures
- Conduct systems tests, evaluate results in accordance with quality assurance standards
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate a strong track record of problem solving/troubleshooting and excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation and professional discipline
- Fluent Greek and English with demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Willingness and enthusiasm to solve any issue, to continuously learn and overcome challenges
- Well organized and consistent
- Skill in training users of all knowledge levels
- Ability to work individually and in a team-oriented environment
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field AND five years of experience in systems management and relevant technologies, end-user support, training, systems maintenance and report/technical documentation writing.
- Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Experience with Microsoft Server and Active Directory
- Ability to manipulate data in Excel and create reports
- Experience in maintaining user data in systems
Interested applicants should send your CV and cover letter by email to SSA@AISC.AC.CY with the subject: “SSA Job Application” by May 31st, 2022.