Group Senior Compliance Officer (5855) 49 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Group operating within the Financial & Investment Services sectors, we are seeking to recruit a Group Senior Compliance Officer to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for helping to support and oversee an effective compliance programme for the Group. You will hold approximately 2+ years of relevant experience within a Compliance role within the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors and be a holder of the CySEC Advanced certification. Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal are essential; knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Creating and implementing an effective compliance program for the Group.
- Developing, modifying, and implementing compliance policies and procedures.
- Supervision of Customer Facing Department for complaints handling and verification.
- Coordinating internal compliance investigations and routine audits.
- Provide assistance on training and educating staff regarding compliance functions and obligations.
- Resolve employee concerns about any compliance issues.
- Review company’s marketing/promotional material advising on amendments needed.
- Performing reviews in accordance with the company’s compliance risk assessment and monitoring program to assess the company’s compliance with its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Keeping up to date and following up with national and EU legal/regulatory developments.
- Overviewing and monitoring the Anti-Money Laundering processes and procedures of the Group.
- Organise and manage client KYC procedures (onboarding, monitoring etc.).
- Review communications/ monitoring of calls of sales to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations.
- Performing any other compliance-related tasks that may be assigned.
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Law or other related field.
- 1-2+ years’ proven experience in a Compliance Officer role from the Forex and/or Financial Services sectors is a must.
- CySEC Advanced certification.
- AML certification (not mandatory)
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Fluency in both verbal and written communication skills in English is a must. Fluency in Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.