Full-time Sales Managers of polar expedition cruises operator – Limassol 48 views
Poseidon Expeditions seeks a full-time Sales Managers to develop new markets and build the strong business relations with the new travel partners. The successful candidates will be responsible to provide strong leadership and direction across the team to ensure that the company’s goals and objectives are fully understood and delivered.
Qualifications, Responsibilities and Skills:
- Solid experience working in the expedition cruises to the Arctic and Antarctica segment of the cruise business
- Field experience of working on the expedition ships in the Arctic and Antarctica, including the North Pole
- Profound knowledge of the key markets for the company: Asia, Australia and New Zealand, UK, Middle East.
- Searching for new markets for the business development for the promotion of the company’s product
- Setting up new business accounts and maintaining the cooperation
- Experience in negotiations with the partners worldwide online and offline
- Experience in working with CRM, Booking and Marketing systems
- Developing the sales strategies on the key markets
- Setting up and execution of the sales plans, targets and goals
- Increasing of brand awareness on the world wide level
- Experience in participating in the international travel shows – full circle
- Experience in arranging of the sales calls on the key markets online and offline
- Skills in public speaking for holding offline events and online webinars
- Profound understanding of the competitive environment in the polar expedition segment of the cruise industry. Other special projects, as assigned
- Preparing sales reports
- Advanced level of Business English, advanced level of German and/or French
- 8-12 years of administrative and customer service in a professional office environment, with experience in the travel or hospitality industry highly desirable
- A four-year college degree, with background in business or travel management is a must
- a dynamic adventurous individuals, used to working in a 24/7, customer driven environment
- a self-starter, able to multi-task and work independently in a small office environment
Salary and Benefits:
Attractive remuneration package based on skills and experience. End-of-year bonus scheme based on results. Social insurance and other funds as legally defined. Full time regular job, which involve frequent travel between 30-40% of the year.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only successful candidates will be contacted.