Full Stack Developer 37 views
Statare Solutions is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join its team.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Maintaining and improving existing applications.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Execution of developer tests as required.
- Collaborate with other developers as well as other teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Proficiency with PHP.
- Experience with relational databases and their declarative query languages.
- Good understanding of version control tools, such as GitLab.
- Continuous training on cutting-edge technologies.
- A variety of Corporate Schemes to choose from (Medical, Annuity Scheme, Paid Health Insurance, and others).
- Flexible Working Hours
- 13th Salary and Bonus.
- Paid time off.
- Other additional benefits.
Interested? Please send us your CV at email@example.com.