Financial Accountant (5822) 16 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Family Office with diverse business interests in both Cyprus and abroad, we are seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will possess 3+ years of previous, proven accounting and payroll experience and speak an excellent level of Fluent English. Fluency in Russian and/or Greek will be considered a significant advantage.
- Entering purchase details (Vendor Information, Creation, Invoicing) into our accounting system (Navision).
- Communicating any discrepancies of vendor’s balance to project manager to ensure completeness of the information.
- Processing of the local monthly payroll. This will involve data preparation, analysis, and reporting.
- Responsible for the payment and submission of all local payroll taxes.
- Communicating with local authorities such as Social Insurance/Income Tax offices for any issues/questions related to payroll.
- Processing and reconciling all company bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Quarterly and Annual Budget by providing information gathered for more accurate insights of the expected forecast.
- Liaising with External Auditors for Financial Statements review, completion and submission to the applicable local authorities.
- Liaising with External Tax Advisors for any direct and indirect tax matters, including but not limited to personal tax declarations, company tax returns, VAT.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Cash Flow management.
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics preferred).
- 3+ years of relevant financial accounting and payroll experience.
- Excellent communications skills, resilient, critical thinker.
- Driven, can demonstrate high effectiveness when working with other people, proactive.
- Must have attention to detail, however balance the requirements for processes to be effective and robust.
- Fluent in English (written and oral), Russian & Greek will be considered an advantage.