CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR 34 views
- Corporate services Knowledge
- Preparation companies’ documentations: Minutes, Resolutions, POAs, internal documents, AGM etc.
- Preparation of KYC documents and maintaining due diligence procedures.
- Operation of ARIADNI portal, the i-justice & the e-Filing system of the Department of the Registrar of Companies & Official Receiver
- Filing, maintaining & updating the Firm’s records.
- Preparation of companies’ documents for audit
- Preparation documents and forms for bank account opening.
- Meeting deadlines with payments of levies and agent fees
- Liaising with clients, associates, organizations, Governmental Departments etc.
- Four to five years’ experience in a similar post.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel)
- Fluent Greek and English
- Communication skills, organization skills and critical thinking.
- Excellent drafting skills
- Analytical and lateral thinker
- Very responsible and trustworthy
- Punctual with excellent memory skills
Interested candidates can send their CV, Diploma, Apolytirion and Reference letters from previous employers to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 99353023