Consultant, IT Audit Department – Nicosia 24 views
We are currently looking for an IT Audit Consultant to join our fast-growing team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will assist engagement teams in determining the effect of information technology (“IT”) related risks on the audit, understanding these risks in relation to the IT control environments over the relevant financial reporting related applications and platforms, and determining an audit approach to respond to the risk of material misstatement as a result of the IT risks relevant to the financial statement audit.
- Performing risk assessment procedures and obtaining an understanding of the entity’s business, especially the entity ‘s IT environment
- Identifying relevant IT applications for each process in all four layers of technology
- Identifying general IT controls linked to the consistent operation of key automated controls, and evaluating the design and implementation of those general IT controls
- Testing the operating effectiveness of relevant automated controls and/or general IT controls
- Designing and/or applying computer assisted auditing techniques/Software Audit Tools (CAATs/SATs)
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a related field
- At least two years of working experience in a relevant position
- Good knowledge in Financial Services Industry, IT Audit, Internal Audit, External Audit and Accounting will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Information Security concepts and related control frameworks (e.g. COBIT) will be considered as an advantage
- Certifications such as CISA will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Ability to work and thrive in a high-performance environment
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, hybrid working model and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com