Client Service Executive (5705) 19 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding International Services Provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Client Service Executive to join their team. The successful applicant will primarily responsible for providing outstanding client service, primarily ensuring the smooth and accurate delivery of temporary, cross-border employment contracts to clients across the world. You will possess outstanding organisational and client service skills as well as superior communication skills in the English language. A keen interest and passion for client service, administration and an interest to learn and develop skills and knowledge in the area of Payroll & Employment Contracts will form an integral part of this role.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of clients working on temporary cross-border employment contracts.
- Principal point of contact for all customer enquiries either by telephone or email.
- Collect and check timesheets.
- Verify employment contracts.
- Collect and verify compliance related documentation adhering to strict EU data protection laws.
- Handling compliance calls & emails.
- Help payroll and payments teams whenever required.
- Provide accurate data input to document management software.
- Responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction levels and service delivery turnaround within set time frames.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal AF departments, agency/client and external partners to ensure the smooth running of the above assigned payrolls.
- Meet SLAs and reply to Contractors within 24 hours of receiving their queries.
- Responsible for verifying all new sales and ensure simulation given to contractor was correct and escalate any discrepancy to management.
- Responsible for Onboarding and registration of contractor on respective payrolls. Share information with respective accountants.
- Responsible for Collection / making pay slips and ensure it is upload on contractor’s fortune module immediately after payment.
- Responsible to review First pay slip of respective contract with simulation and escalate any discrepancies to the Sales team or BU Manager.
- Record all relevant information related to your payroll are documented and recorded in appropriate files and in related systems and ensure no statutory obligation are missed at all times.
- Responsible to review the contract and coordinate the flow of information thereafter between all concern teams.
- Any relevant academic background relating to Business Administration, Finance, Accounting and/or Economics is highly desirable.
- Previous experience within a similar role is highly desirable.
- Outstanding client service skills are essential.
- Any previous experience with Payroll and/or basic accounting will be considered a very significant advantage.
- Any previous experience with the preparation, review and/or execution of employment contracts is highly desirable.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are a must.
- Fluency to a business level in English (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate an extremely positive and proactive approach to work and the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines.