Client Bookkeeper (5879) 15 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected provider of Corporate & Accounting Services, we are seeking to recruit a Client Bookkeeper to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of clients and should hold a minimum of 1+ years of experience in a similar role. Excellent communication skills in English are a must; knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Handle accounting and bookkeeping on behalf of a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES forms on behalf of clients.
- Handling of basic Tax requests and requirements.
- Respond to client requests timely and effectively.
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts, including all bank, debtor and creditor accounts.
- Preparing accounting files for Audit on behalf clients.
- Prepare Management Accounts on behalf of clients as and when required.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance/Economics or a related field.
- Any accounting certification such as the LCCI Higher will be considered an advantage.
- 1+ year of previous experience within a similar Client Bookkeeping position is a must.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Fluency in English language (Written and Spoken). Knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Any experience with accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.