Business Analyst 17 views
Opportunities have arisen for Business Analysts to join our PRIME Business team, based in Nicosia (hybrid).
The Business Analyst will participate in business requirements gathering and planning meetings/conference calls/workshops with an objective to elicit, analyse document, and communicate business requirements to stakeholders.
They will own the business requirements for projects and support clients and internal teams during the life cycle of the project including but not limited to requirement gathering and documentation, requirements management, analysis and requirement/solution validation.
They will provide system/product consultancy support to clients and educate clients on system features and functionality where required. This will include managing expectations and needs of clients in regard to the functionality of the solution and make recommendations about the usage where appropriate.
Business Analyst skills and experience (any level, from new graduate to more experienced):
- Relevant experience in business requirements analysis, gathering, documentation and validation for software projects
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, MIS or Business-related field
- Conversant with MS Office & Flowcharting – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Familiar with common drawing techniques using Visio or UML
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Flexibility to travel to client premises
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Bankcard industry knowledge
- Understanding of data structures
- Professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
- Professional experience demonstrating transferable skills for business analysis
- Working towards or in possession of a business analysis professional qualification e.g., IIBA or BCS).
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll have access to an excellent benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, non-contributory, in and out patient cover
- A well-established, strong provident fund
- Life insurance (3x base salary)
- 21.5 days’ holiday, plus 14 public / bank holidays
- Flexible working (hybrid model – part from home, part from office)
- Wellbeing initiatives with access to support services
- On-site subsidized canteen & barista
- Modern offices opposite the Mall of Cyprus with gym and showers, games room (pool table, table tennis, darts, table football, play station) & prayer/meditation room
- Store discounts
- Regular social events and charitable initiatives to give back to our community.
To apply for this position, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.