Business Analyst, Risk Consulting Department – Nicosia 26 views
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join our Risk Consulting team in Nicosia. The successful candidate, as part of the existing advisory team of the Risk Consulting Department, will provide a wide range of advisory services to the Risk Consulting team (e.g Banks and Insurances) focusing on financial and risk solutions.
- Working with different clients to understand high – level requirements and business needs
- Conducting Interviews with key stakeholders for understanding various business processes
- Writing documents for analyzing the processes of the clients and proposing solutions or enhancements
- Willingness to learn new solutions from different Software providers and be able to configure the solutions as to the needs of the customer
- Always staying open for new technologies for Risk / Finance solutions
- Communicating clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partner to define, understand and evaluate business requirements
- SQL / Database knowledge will be beneficial or willingness to learn but not prerequisite and/ or programming knowledge will be beneficial (such as R / Python /SAS)
- Creating basic ETLs if necessary
- Open to new things, always positive and a general good professional manner and politeness
- After helping configure or use low code for a software, willingness to think out of the box to apply different scenarios and test the solution.
- Project management skills are needed although not prerequisite. Very organized person and ability to priorate needs of the customer
- Willingness to learn more about Finance and Risk domain (such as Management Accounts, Budgeting and Planning, Credit Risk)
- University Degree / Master with minimum grade 2:1 (or equivalent) in Business and Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Word/ PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Basic programing skills in an analytical language especially such as SAS, R or Python or understanding of Databases will be considered an advantage
- Previous working experience in the Financial Services sector or in the Banking industry or in an advisory or audit firm will be considered an advantage
- Previous knowledge of business analysis, system analysis and some understanding of software development will be considered an advantage
- Any relevant working experience in the area will be considered as an advantage
- Flexibility and desire to work on demanding and challenging projects and interact with team-members from other business groups
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, time management, organizational, project management and evaluative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Excellent Report writing skills
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and hybrid working model, KPMG Gym benefits and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, apply now, through our Online Application.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E: email@example.com