Audit Assistant Manager 35 views
We are currently looking to recruit Audit Assistant Manager to join our audit firm:
- Reporting to a Senior Manager or Principal and will have responsibility for a number of audit clients
- Service a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and workpapers
- Achieve budget and other performance objectives
- Responsible for the execution of audit work, analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, preparation of financial statements and disclosures.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their businesses and key risks.
- Deliver results, meet client expectations and provide advisory services as required
- Prepare tax computations and Annual tax returns
- Maintain and improve on client relationships and co-operation with associates
- University Degree
- ACA/ACCA qualified with minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in external audit including the audit of consolidated Financial Statements
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Good IT skills and very good knowledge CaseWare Working Papers and CaseWare Audit International
Please submit your CV via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org