Administrator (5300) 21 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of accounting and audit services with offices in central Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Administrator to join their expanding team. This is an exciting and new opportunity to join a rapidly growing and dynamic firm. If you are an experienced Administrator, please email your CV to CareerFinders today!
- Able to provide office support for the smooth-running of a business.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
- Dealing with email enquiries and taking minutes.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Data entry (sales figures, property listings etc) and general office management such as ordering stationary.
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and external associates.
- Preparation of client’s files as instructed.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Good computer and communication skills.
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Fluency in the English language both in oral and written.
- Interpersonal skills, excellent communication, punctuality, adaptability, problem solving, teamwork and collaboration, work ethics, project management skills.