Accountant (5871) 17 views
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and expanding Ship Management & Maritime company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for maintaining accurate accounting records within a busy accounting department. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic relating to Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a related field and possess a minimum of 1+ year of relevant experience within an accounting role. Fluency in English is essential as well as the flexibility to travel internationally as and when required.
- Maintain accurate accounting records.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Issuing invoices to customers.
- Performing bank payments.
- Processing incoming invoices.
- Monthly closing and reporting process.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ad hoc accounting and admin requests by client.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or a related field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in Accounting is essential.
- Adherence to strict deadlines and professional attitude.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills; clear and confident communicator.
- Strong IT skills and advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexible for travelling.